
Update on Samantha's Vet Visit (Lump check) - Boxer Talk: "Well we just got back from the Vet's office and even though I said I was not going to have a Fine Needle Aspiration done - I had it done anyway.
Even though the lump has went down the vet is still very unsure about it and said that she has seen Mass Cell Tumor's and Histiocytoma's that look like this even though they do go down in size. She also said that some Histiocytoma's are not always Cancer free so right there alone scared me. Some can go away on their own and some don't.
She said we can wait another 2 weeks but I said What the H*ll might as well have it done because sometimes two weeks can be two weeks too long if it is Cancer.
Just wanted to update you all and hopefully the results will be back tomorrow. If it happens to come back with positive results then I will schedule her surgery for Thursday as that is my Vet's surgery day. I know that the FNA is only 50% conclusive but I told her to do it in several areas in which she did so that way we have a better chance of finding something. Also, if it comes back where she does not have any answers for me I honestly do not know what I am going to do about this lump.
Just wanted to let you know also that Puckerboy came along to give Samantha a little extra support."
No comments:
Post a Comment