Hello everyone! Just wanted to let you all know that my visit with Samantha & Syd officially ended this morning and I am on my way to go visit Georgia Girl and boy am I excited to meet her.



Last evening I got to spend some time with both Samantha & Syd and say my Goodbye's and I tried to explain to them that I had to leave but I would be fine because I was going to visit some of their other friends and that I would be well taken care of

I said goodbye to sweet Samantha first as you see and she was actually okay with the fact that I was leaving but she still seemed a bit sad.

Now came the hard part....saying goodbye to my Buddy Syd. Boy was that tough! You can see that he was really sad and did not take the news so well and he finally laid his head down and called it a night but at least I got to lay with him and I know he was really sad because usually he is rough with me but not last night.

So the morning came and here I thought last night was going to be the hard part saying my goodbye's but this morning when it was time for me to go back in my box and begin my journey but the final look on Syd's face just about broke my heart.


No comments: