Update on my travels - Boxer Talk
Update on my travels - Boxer Talk: "It's Puckerboy! I've been lax in my updates and I apogolize! Things get pretty crazy here sometimes. I am having great fun though...Monday night I got to go to the little ones ballgames with Bailey! We didn't get no pics but it was a blast. All sorts of kids hangin' around us and Bailey was a very very good boy! I do have a question to ask you all. I have the opportunity to go camping with the family this weekend, I was planning on leaving for my next trip on Friday, but would really like to meet the other dogs that go camping with the family....Mandy, she is a real laid back Basset I'm told, and also Riley, who is a lab/pit mix and sounds like fun. But I'm not sure if I would be overstaying my welcome or not...what do you all think?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment