Boy oh boy were they excited to see me! I am not sure if it was my stunning good looks and sparkling personality or that Basset Cologne I was wearing that turned them on most!
I've barely been here an hour and already I am having a blast! And Gracie and Stanley's mommy said I am in for a really big surprise tomorrow too--I wonder what that could be!!! She promises that there will be lots of photos so I will post a daily photo diary for you all!
Here I am with Gracie and Stanley!

Let the games begin!
Happy Reunion with my brother, Lace Face---I think he looks more like Mom than I do...he's got her eyes! LOL

Check out the hot native gal I met...I think she digs me!

Whew! its been a busy morning! All that travel and boxer play really takes alot out of ya! Stan and I decided to take a nap...
That's it for now! I will write more later! Jill says I will be pretty busy the next two days before hitting the road again on Wednesday! Stay tuned for updates!"
No comments:
Post a Comment