So here is what I got them to do, I finally talked them into a decent box to put me in, they had me all scrunched up in some used ebay box so I refused to go anywhere in that thing. Then I look down and see these 3 long eared drooling beasts trying to slobber on me and I hear this lady say they get a shot at me before I leave, bring it on basset babies , they won't stop me from my journey.

A few things I said I would not leave without. My padded box, my itenarary, and my journal. I like to keep a log of where I go and where I have been, you just never know when you might get a bump on the head and can't remember a thing.
Oh yeah, as I arrive at each home I would like to be allowed computer access if that is okay. I want to check in with my folks so they know I am okay, although they are not worried, I am with family and it looks like you all already know some of my relatives (lucy doesn't have a clue as to where my cousin is, right ) lol, just kidding.
Anyway, I overheard something about going to some landmarks around town before I leave, I will post some pics before I head out.

(me at Sister Beans Coffee House, Louisville, Ky.)
I can't wait to meet each of you. Thank you for making me feel so welcome "
No comments:
Post a Comment