skip to main | skip to sidebar

Puckerboy's Journey By Boxertalk.org

It's me Puckerboy and man am I tired! - Boxer Talk

It's me Puckerboy and man am I tired! - Boxer Talk: "Hi everyone! Well, we went back to the dogpark this morning and there were so many dogs that Melissa thought it was best to not take pics of me with all of the dogs so no one would fight over me. So, we didn't get any more pics.

After that, we came back to the house and I wanted to stretch my legs a bit before we all took a nap, so I climbed a tree LOL"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Boxertalk Links

  • Boxertalk
  • Boxertalk Gallery
  • Puckerboys Gallery
  • Puckerboys Itenerary

Subscribe Now: standard

 Subscribe in a reader

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (26)
    • ▼  July (11)
      • It's me--Puckerboy!! And I'm in Kentucky! - Boxer ...
      • It's me Puckerboy and man am I tired! - Boxer Talk
      • Hey Everyone.....it's me....Puckerboy! - Boxer Talk
      • Hey Everyone.....it's me....Puckerboy! - Boxer Talk
      • PuckerBoy has arrived in Arkansas! - Boxer Talk
      • Puckerboy's Day with Cheyanne and Petey - Boxer Talk
      • Puckerboy's Day 2 with ShaKira & Levi - Boxer Talk
      • Hey Everyone this is Puckerboy - Boxer Talk
      • Cheryl (Georgia Girl) - Meet Wilson - Puckerboy's ...
      • Pucker Boy visit Tyson in Hampton - Boxer Talk
      • I'm in Georgia now! - Boxer Talk
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (6)